bailing on GLD taking profits in CVX closing TLT even.

Oil stocks are looking good. I am long several big oil names, I am locking in some profits here.

CEFL basically flat on the day but that is to be expected. We qualified for $.327 dividend on 2000 shares last week. Our stop loss on the 2nd lot of 1000 shares pretty close to break even. Locking in
a $640 profit on the trade this month with more upside possible. Stay long 2000 shares until next sell signal. Avg is 20 trade days were on day 11 so waiting is the game.

TLT here

still early in the day but looks like I’ll be closing Tlt trade here, my entire check list is now red. Gold silver sand and Cvx all still in play and profitable. 

I qualified for dividend on 2000 shares of CEFL… For .327 per share for $647 cash profit paid 4/22/15

Side not were up over $400 on 2nd lot of 1000 shares, been profitable month.

Green across the board

All my trades are working today. Gold (GLD,UGLD) is up nice along with Silver (SLV,USLV), Chevron CVX and Sandstorm SAND also up strong 5% as of this blog post.

CEFL – Looking good this morning. I am long full position 2000 shares as of last week. Ex – Div should be around 4/9/15, be nice to lock in a dividend with a full 2000 shares and nice move up
before I next sell signal. Signals have averaged 21 trade days. If that plays out we will be long next few weeks.

Volatility ….huh….

Friday we saw DIA rally only to see us 400 dow pts lower by Wednesday. This market is in whiplash mode. DIA, SPY and QQQ are sitting on support. If All moving avgs are bearish…. my main two indicators are bearish. This is why I am long TLT call options, LONG GLD using UGLD and Call options, long USLV and SLV call options, long sand and CVX.

Lot of precious metal traders were giving up on the rally that had begun last week only to see the metals and miners looking much better today. Who know’s…time will tell, I will just follow my system and watch.

CEFL is still on FULL position bullish signal but not looking good. So I will keep close eye on the close today, if the moving avg cross into the close I will sell 500 shares, give the other 500 1 more day. I normally wait till next day after the cross, but with this volatility I would rather be little more aggressive to protect balance.